Sunday, April 26, 2009

Disclaimer

Although i dun think anyone will to read my blog but i think it better to have a Disclaimer in case people come and sue me....lol...

So here goes.......

DISCLAIMER

MARKET OPINION
Any opinions, news, research, analyses, prices, or other information contained on this website are provided as general market commentary, and do not constitute investment advice. I am not liable for any loss or damage, including without limitation, any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information.

PRODUCT AND SERVICES
All product and service mention in my blog are purely my personal feeling and opinion. I do not represent any company or individual.
I am not liable for any loss or damage, including without limitation, any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information on the mention product and services.

IF ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE BELONG TO YOU AND YOU WOULD LIKE IT TO BE REMOVE FROM MY BLOG
YOU CAN EMAIL ME @ DAWN_NITE@HOTMAIL.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment