Monday, April 27, 2009

Long USD/JPY

As what i posted on Saturday that it look good to long this pair...

Enter at 96.595....stop 20 pips... limit 20 pips....
Ratio 1:1 is strongly not recommend but as there not much movement in the market now, if it fall below 96.4 i know that my analysis is wrong...and for it to go above 96.8 might be too tough for this pair....

after i enter it look like it dropping again...let see will it hit my stop loss...

Aftermath - wanted to take profit at 96.76 about 3 pips from my target lv, but my stupid com for no reason mess up my web browser and i am unable to login my account to take profit....in the end i took profit at 96.7...ANGRY but after some thought..ok la i still got 11 pips...

Reason i took profit earlier then expect is because after watch this pair move it see it does not have the power to move up at least not for now... But it is really a pair that look good to long....

28/4 usd/jpy

will long this pair again in a later time or maybe tml morning....

Those lines are equal distance, fibo channel, and fibo lv

No comments:

Post a Comment